That Depends on Your Situation.
Easy case with no complications?
- You probably don’t need a lawyer.
Tough case with plenty of complications?
You should consider the following important questions which may influence your decision:
- Can you afford to lose it all?
- Are your injuries serious?
- Are you comfortable negotiating with an insurance adjuster about your case?
- Can you prove liability?
- Are your accident related medical concerns handled?
- Did you get a fair settlement for your vehicle damage?
- Do you know what your case is worth?
- Can you hold out long enough to get a fair personal injury settlement?
- Is the statute of limitations a concern?
- Is subrogation an issue in your case?
- Have you given up a recorded statement to the insurance agency?
- Do you need to hire an accident reconstructionist?
- Did you take helpful photos?
- Can you put a value on your pain and suffering?
- Do you post things on social media which may not look good in court?
If you are still uncertain about hiring a lawyer, then give us a phone call and we can talk about it.
Want to talk with us?