Information and Help for Hanford Workers
How to Get Started
- How to get started filing a Hanford L&I claim
- Can I do it myself? (DIY)
- Filing a claim for myself
- Filing a claim for another person
How to Win A Claim
- Elements of a winning case
Do I Need to Hire a Lawyer?
- I Want to DIY
- There is enough information to get you started is here in this website
- Read / Think / Act / Don’t miss a deadline
- I Want Legal Advice
- If you are going to get legal assistance than do it now
- You can get help and guidance from start to finish
- Contingent legal fees mean you pay your lawyer only if you win
- Contact Us
Important Legal Definitions
Should I Do This?
- What? Are you kidding? Of course, you should. This could be the answer to your prayers for medical and financial help. There have been too many years of suffering. Hanford Workers and their families have been given a new law. A law that will help alleviate that suffering. You owe it to yourself to do this.
My Husband or Wife Died Because of Working at Hanford. Will This New Law Help Me?
L&I law for many years has allowed a spouse to file an application for compenstion even after the death of the worker RCW 51.28.025. For injuries there is a short one year SOL . However for occupational diseases, the SOL is longer and may never begin to run. This means the spouse can often file a claim even many years after their husband or wife’s death.
In addition this new law will further help spouses. It allows the filing of a new claim for claims previously denied by order.
The benefits of a successful application can be quite generous. If you have a claim on behalf of a spouse, then file it. If you want legal help, then get it. Contact Us.
How to File a Hanford L&I Claim
Benefits Available for a Hanford L&I Claim
Do I Have a Case