Who is Christopher Sharpe?
Christopher Sharpe is the go to attorney for injured persons. His law firm is helpful, honest, and knowledgeable about workers’ compensation and personal injury law in the State of Washington. For more than three decades, Chris has been a proven winner, exclusively represented the little guy against the Department of Labor and Industries and self-insured corporate giants.
The L&I system shortchanges injured workers of Washington State. Chris stands shoulder to shoulder with his associates and their clients to make sure that each client receives every dollar they deserve. Chris is a workers comp veteran. He is pleased to be able to share workers’ compensation knowledge and give back to the community by making this information free. Chris believes in access to justice. Chris will not tolerate L&I or the self-insured messing with the rights of injured workers. He limits his law practice to L&I Workers Compensation and Personal Injury
Qualifications and Experience
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice – Eagle Member (Washington State Trial Lawyers)
- Workers Injury & Litigation Group (L&I lawyers in all 50 states – sharing ideas)
- Supreme Court of Washington State
- U.S. District Court for Western Washington
- U.S. District Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of the United States
Honors and Awards
- Avvo – 10.0 Superb Rating
- WILG, National Top 100 Injured Workers’ Attorneys
- National Top 100 Attorneys
- Global Directory of Who’s Who Top Lawyer
- University of Washington
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology (1973)
- University of Puget Sound Law School
- Juris Doctor in Law (1977)
- Continuing Legal Education every year
Military Service – US Army 1969 -1971
- Army Infantry Combat Medic
- Vietnam Service Medal
- Vietnam Campaign Medal
- 5 Bronze Stars
- Purple Heart
A Washington State Workers Compensation Lawyer and Attorney
Attorney Sharpe is a helpful and effective 5 star Washington State L&I Attorney.
Chris wants you to have the best information available so you can get L&I to treat you fairly.
Attorney Sharpe says:
I Won’t Tolerate L&I Messing with My Clients Benefits
My clients are honest and hard working people. They didn’t ask for an L&I injury, but now that they have it, I will make sure L&I and the employer treat them fairly.
L&I Law and Benefit Information for Free
We know you are looking for legal information. We want you to have that information. That information is here. Click a link to get where you want to be.
- Learn how L&I is required to handle your claim – L&I Claims- The Complete Guide to Job Injuries for Injured Workers in Washington State
- More information than you knew existed – L&I Workers Compensation Law and Information
- How to get started – Beginners L&I Claims Guide
- This is what L&I should do for you – L&I Benefit Information for Injured Workers with 12 Proven Links That You Can Use Now
What is Going on with My L&I Claim?
L&I is complicated, but it’s not impossible. Focus and figure it out. You can do this. This website has information to help you. Find it. If that doesn’t work then call us. We’ll tell you what is going on with your claim.
Your Questions Answered about Washington State L&I
Most everything you ever wanted to know about L&I claims. – Things You Need To Know About L&I Claims
Frequently asked L&I questions – (FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions About L&I Injuries with Helpful Answers
What do you want to know? –Your L&I Questions Answered by Email
Your L&I Questions Answered by Phone – Give us a call 206-887-0805 Monday thru Friday 8am-4:30pm
Don’t want to talk to a lawyer? Want to talk directly to L&I? Here is their phone number – 360-902-5800
Talk to an Attorney or Legal Assistant about Your Claim at No Charge
- It will cost you nothing to call or email us and talk. We can get you through this.
- We are available during business hours to answer your questions
- We can look at L&I’s file of your claim and talk to you about what we see in your L&I file.
- We can tell you if we think you need a lawyer, or whether you should DIY.
- Call the Sharpe Law Firm. We Answer Phone Calls 8am-4:30pm 206-984-4009. We will talk to you about your case and answer your questions for free. If you need or want to have an attorney to make your claim successful, we’ll talk to you about that. If you would benefit from a referral to a lawyer, consider it done.
- Email us to tell us about your questions and concerns.
- Referrals to Free Services– Many people who contact us don’t need a lawyer and we are quick to tell them so. We sometimes may make referrals to non-legal help services if that’s is what it takes to get the job done.
Do Injured Workers want or need a Washington State L&I Attorney?
It’s a cost/benefit analysis. Is the cost of an attorney worth the benefit he will get for me? With good information about L&I law, policy, and benefits, you can figure this out and decide for yourself. We have that information here for you to consider. Check it out. Get informed. Know that the choices you make today will make a difference for you and your family tomorrow.
Contingent Legal Fees
Everyone thinking about a lawyer wants to know about lawyer fees. So, let us handle that right now. We get paid only if we get you money. We only charge contingent fees because we only take cases we believe in. If we get you money, then we get paid out of that. No money recovered means no attorney fee’s. Period.
Experienced 5 Star L&I Legal Help
We get the job done. We speak L&I, and we do it in a language you can understand. The Sharpe Law Firm is dedicated to helping injured workers understand L&I and get their benefits. We are proven winners, with a passion for protecting our clients. For 40 plus years Attorney Christopher Sharpe has helped thousands of workers through the difficult L&I system. We know exactly what to do and when to do it. We feel your pain. We are here to answer your questions and help you get the benefits you deserve.