Sharpe Law Firm is offering a scholarship to eligible undergraduate or law student who in an essay best articulate specific ideas to help injured workers learn about their rights.
Who is Eligible?
Enrolled students in an undergraduate or law school in the United States.
How to Apply:
- Submit personal contact information to email@example.com in .PDF format to include
- Full name
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Proof of academic enrollment
- Your university or law school personal email address
- Subject line as ” RBG Workers Rights Scholarship”
- Submit an essay of less than 1000 words with ideas and methods for educating uninformed injured workers whose rights are not being protected due to their lack of knowledge or willingness to stand up for their rights.
December 31, 2020
The scholarship recipient will be notified on or before February 1 of the subsequent calendar year. The award will be paid directly to the winning recipient and a check will be mailed directly to their specified address.
Direct questions to: RBG Scholarship@sharpelawfirm.org