Medical provider network and provider account number distinguished.
- Provider Network is for the listed Washington State medical providers.
- Provider Account Number is for:
- Washington State providers not listed
- Out of State providers
- Out of Country providers
The Provider Network
How to join the medical provider network in Washington State?
- Join the provider network if you are a
- Naturopathic physician
- Podiatric physicians & surgeons
- Advanced registered nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
Doctor. If your specialty is not listed above or if you are an out of Washington State medical provider you can treat injured Washington L&I workers and you do not need to join the provider network. However you do need to obtain a medical provider account number.
The process takes 60-90 days. They say they will notify you of their decision. If you are accepted, you will receive a letter notifying you of your provider account number. After 90 days, if you haven’t heard from L&I then email them at [email protected]